Simple truth is no. So here are some stats on Social Media that you should be aware of.
Is Social Media here to stay?
Yes, if you believe this information.
- 230 million -posting each and every day to social media websites
- +83% – the growth of time between 09 and 10 that people in US spent on social networking sites
- +145% – the growth of US Facebook users from 2009 to 2010
- +3712% – growth of US Twitter users from 2009 to 2010
- 25% –One in four US Internet page views occurred at one of the top social networking sites in December 2009, up 83% from 13.8% in December 2008
Here’s another stat that should put a fire underneath you.
What are your competitors doing?
In 3 Hours of announcing our Social Media Webinar we had 25 registrations.
Your competition is hungry for information. Most automotive ad agencies are not engaged in social media. That’s why dealers are searching for the right program and approach on their own.
I have never seen this kind of response. I’ve been doing webinars for over 12 years and this really blows my mind. I knew dealers were wondering and watching but the sleeping bear is awaking.
Here is my final piece of advise. If you’ve been reading up-your-ups for long you know I provide valuable information and relevant information to the dealer world. So here goes, don’t let your competition get ahead of you. Get on the move!
Wait… another 10 dealers just signed up!
If you would like any information on webinars on Automotive Social Media shoot me a message.